A female Utahraptor - known as a Fast Biter to the characters in the series - appears in the final episode of The Land Before Time TV series, "The Great Egg Adventure" as the main antagonist. She chases the children as they move her eggs away from the Great Valley. She is called "Sharptooth Mom" in the credits of the episode.
This female Fast Biter constructed her nest very close to the Great Valley, presumably so that she could easily obtain food for her offspring. She had three eggs as of the episode she appears in. However, the eggs are discovered by Littlefoot and his friends, who move them farther away for safety. She gives chase, but the kids manage to escape, and the Sharptooth watches her children hatch safely in the new location.
- The Sharptooth Mom might be a reference to the pack of Velociraptor that had appeared in The Land Before Time III: The Time of the Great Giving since the characters Hyp, Mutt and Nod had recently appeared 12 years after the sequel's release.
- This sharptooth looks exactly the same as the blue fast biter from The Land Before Time XI: Invasion of the Tinysauruses, and may be the same sharptooth, which means that the sharptooth from the film may be female.
- She resembles Screech as well, the only difference is that Screech has yellow eyes, while this Fast Biter has red eyes.
- She is the third Sharptooth to go after Littlefoot and Co. over an egg, the first two being Chomper's mother and father.
- She has white sclera in one scene instead of red. This is likely the result of an animation error.