"Getting into Trouble" is a storybook in the Land Before Time series. It is illustrated by Robert Sanford and Christopher Fowler, while the cover art is provided by Universal Studios Liscening Inc. In this story the original five Prehistoric Pals go on an adventure to the edge of the Great Valley, but soon find out how dangerous it is.
- The Mysterious Beyond is called the Great Beyond in this story.
- Many of the characters in this book have slight coloring differences compared to their colors in the films.
- Littlefoot's eyes are colored a dark brown in this book, whereas in the films his eyes are more of a reddish-brown.
- Petrie is colored in his alternate colors.
- Spike's eyes are colored red instead of violet. He is also a lighter green, and his belly is cream colored instead of brownish-orange.